Chapter 1: A New Face of Possibility
Ed O'Keefe is a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, and father of seven. Ed is the Founder of Wake Up Foods, the world’s only allergen-free, 100% plant-based waffles that sacrifice neither flavor nor nutrition.
Ed O’Keefe currently hosts the Wake Up Minute podcast, where he interviews top experts who encourage others to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Creating value and fail-proofing your business by solving a problem for your customers
- What is the “time collapsing” pattern, and how can you replicate it to create your own success?
- Want real results? Take your passion to the world
- How several entrepreneurs combined their superpower with their passion to build momentum and achieve their goals
- Why you have more capability now than ever before to connect with consumers and get your message out
- The importance of taking ownership of your work and embracing the "hustle"
In this episode…
Do you want to be successful? Then start breaking the rules.
While this may sound counterintuitive, author and entrepreneur Ed O’Keefe reveals that it is actually the best way to come out on top. In the first chapter of his book, Time Collapsing, Ed tells the stories of how several successful leaders have broken through their limitations in order to turn their passion into entrepreneurial growth.
Get your coffee ready and tune in to this week's episode as Ed O’Keefe, CEO of Marine Essentials and founder of Wake Up Foods, discusses how you can find success using the “time collapsing” pattern. Ed provides examples of successful entrepreneurs and creators who solved problems for their customers, took their passion to the world, and hustled their way to the top. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Ed O’Keefe on LinkedIn
- WakeUp Foods
- Marine Essentials on Amazon
- Ed O’Keefe Show
- Time Collapsing by Ed O’Keefe
- Jesse Itzler
- Sara Blakely
- James Schramko
- Mark Divine
- Tim Ferriss
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Vinnie Fisher
- J.K. Rowling
- Oprah Winfrey Master Class Surrender
- Mike Rowe
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Wake Up Foods, a company that’s dedicated to producing 100% plant-based, allergen-free food waffles that both kids and adults cannot help but love.
Wake Up Foods is committed to creating food that not only tastes good but is actually healthy for every member of the family. Their most popular product, the ready-to-eat waffles, is made with six of the best ingredients there is to make this snack a delicious and complete energy powerhouse.
Get fueled everyday with zero refined sugar and zero crashes with a snack that was lovingly made to keep your family happy, healthy, and satisfied.
Try Wake Up Foods today and experience an energy-filled day everyday.
Powered by Rise25 Media.