Chapter 3: Losing The Friction
Ed O'Keefe is a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, and father of seven. He is the CEO of Marine Essentials, a research based supplement and health education company with ingredients and formulations you can trust. Ed also founded Wake Up Foods, the world’s only allergen-free, 100% plant-based waffles that sacrifice neither flavor nor nutrition.
Ed O’Keefe currently hosts the Wake Up Minute podcast, where he interviews top experts who encourage others to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The problem with self-help and success systems
- Why does friction build up in our lives?
- Ask yourself the “zero-based thinking question”
- How to regain control of your emotional state in order to achieve success
- Stuck in a moment of negativity? Take a position action to break free
- Let go of a relationship that is no longer nurturing, supportive, or synergistic
- Why you should stop waiting for permission and start following your own inner voice
- The importance of building mental toughness and applying it to all areas of your life
In this episode…
Do you want to be a high performer? Then it’s time to lose the friction that is holding you back.
Far too often, the tools we have accumulated to help us on our journey toward a successful life end up becoming the stumbling blocks in our path. In the third chapter of Ed O’Keefe’s book, Time Collapsing, he discusses these common points of friction and how to overcome them in order to perform at a higher level. His advice? Learn how to more effectively do less.
In this episode, best-selling author and serial entrepreneur Ed O'Keefe shares his advice on how to lose the friction that is stopping you from reaching your highest potential. Get comfortable and listen in as Ed discusses the importance of pursuing relationships that sharpen and serve you, the problem with waiting for societal permission, and the life skill that is essential to your success: mental toughness.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Ed O’Keefe on LinkedIn
- WakeUp Foods
- Marine Essentials on Amazon
- Ed O’Keefe Show
- Time Collapsing by Ed O’Keefe
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Wake Up Foods, a company that’s dedicated to producing 100% plant-based, allergen-free food waffles that both kids and adults cannot help but love.
Wake Up Foods is committed to creating food that not only tastes good but is actually healthy for every member of the family. Their most popular product, the ready-to-eat waffles, is made with six of the best ingredients there is to make this snack a delicious and complete energy powerhouse.
Get fueled everyday with zero refined sugar and zero crashes with a snack that was lovingly made to keep your family happy, healthy, and satisfied.
Try Wake Up Foods today and experience an energy-filled day everyday.
Powered by Rise25 Media.