Stepping Into Your Greatness with Lewis Howes, Founder of School of Greatness
Lewis Howes is a former pro athlete, bestselling author, and one of the Top 100 Podcasters in the world. With his podcast, School of Greatness, Lewis interviews the most influential business minds, athletes, and celebrities about what makes great people great. In 2016, he turned this experience into a New York Times bestseller, The School of Greatness, in which he shares his essential tips and tools for reaching your full potential. Lewis also teaches small businesses, freelancers, and entrepreneurs how to make a full-time living doing what they love most.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Lewis Howes talks to Ed O’Keefe about dreaming big and starting small.
- Lewis’ background in sports and how he rediscovered his passion after a career-ending setback
- How Lewis optimized his LinkedIn profile to connect with leaders and build his network of business leads
- Embracing the unsexy parts of growing a business
- Lewis explains how he developed his mindset of gratitude and the will to continue learning
- What inspired Lewis to write his book, The School of Greatness
- Lewis highlights an inspiring story from his book about how his brother achieved greatness from adversity
- What surprised Lewis the most during the process of creating his book
- How Lewis mentally approaches interviewing high profile people for his podcast
- The value of meeting people face to face
- The three things Lewis Howes is looking forward to this year and where to connect with him
In this episode…
What can you learn from failure? How do you overcome your negative mindset after a significant setback? How can you use your adversity to achieve your greatest potential?
According to Lewis Howes, the secret to success is gratitude, guidance, and hard work. After powering through his own setbacks, Lewis now helps other people step into their greatness and turn their passion into their full-time job.
In this week's episode of the Wake Up Minute podcast, host Ed O'Keefe sits down with Lewis Howes, former pro athlete, New York Times bestselling author, and host of the School of Greatness podcast. Lewis talks about the injury that ended his sports career, and how he used this adversity to build his business and achieve success. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Ed O’Keefe on LinkedIn
- WakeUp Foods
- Ed O’Keefe Show
- Lewis Howes
- Lewis Howes on LinkedIn
- Lewis Howes on Instagram
- Lewis Howes on Twitter
- Lewis Howes on YouTube
- School of Greatness Podcast
- School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- The Mask Of Masculinity by Lewis Howes
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- WakeUp Foods
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by KNOW Foods.
KNOW Foods is a heat-disruptive bread company that is dairy free, gluten free, grain free, soy free, non GMO, and low glycemic index. The company is transforming how we eat through the power of bread.
For my listeners, I’ve arranged for you to get a free bag of my favorite waffles from KNOW Foods. Go to knowfoods.com and use the code EOK for your free bag today.
This episode is brought to you by Wake Up Foods, a company that’s dedicated to producing 100% plant-based, allergen-free food waffles that both kids and adults cannot help but love.
Wake Up Foods is committed to creating food that not only tastes good but is actually healthy for every member of the family. Their most popular product, the ready-to-eat waffles, is made with six of the best ingredients there is to make this snack a delicious and complete energy powerhouse.
Get fueled everyday with zero refined sugar and zero crashes with a snack that was lovingly made to keep your family happy, healthy, and satisfied.
Try Wake Up Foods today and experience an energy-filled day everyday.
The online instant HTML converter tools make a great resource that will help you a lot in your work.