The Mission Behind WakeUp Foods with Ed O'Keefe, Founder of WakeUp Foods and CEO of Marine Essentials.
Ed O'Keefe is the CEO of Marine Essentials and founder of WakeUp Foods, a healthy and delicious allergen-free 100% plant-based product that sacrifices neither flavor nor nutrition. He has built his company, Marine Essentials, on the principle of creating outstanding supplements and health education that transforms people's lives. He has worked with countless experts in their field in order to bring you a product that is good for everyone, from professional athletes to every single member of your family.
Ed is also the host of his own podcast, Wake Up Minute, where he features top experts to inspire people to live their lives on their own terms and in their own ways.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ed O'Keefe talks about why he created Wake Up Foods
- How Dr. Zach Bush shone the spotlight on the effect of chemicals on the soil and on food
- Ed shares the benefits of the ingredients used for Wake Up Foods’ ready-to-eat waffles
- Ed talks about his family and how it inspired him to create better food options for everyone
- How Ed got into the business of creating health supplements and healthy food options
- How Ed met Jesse Itzler and Chef Eric Walum and their contribution to the brand
- People who have influenced Ed and his business
- Ed talks about his book and why he is dedicated to inspiring people to better themselves
In this episode…
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but less than half the world's population actually makes time to eat breakfast in the morning. Lack of time is one of the reasons, and the lack of great grab-and-go food options is another. For Ed O’Keefe, this is something that needs to be addressed which is why he created Wake Up Foods’ ready-to-eat waffles so that people get to enjoy healthy and nutritious food even with their hectic schedules.
In this episode of Wake Up Minute, Dr. Jeremy Weisz of Rise25 Media sits down with Ed O'Keefe, founder of WakeUp Foods and the host of the podcast itself, about what inspired Ed to create the brand, how he was able to come up with their main product, and why he’s so passionate about inspiring people to choose the better options for themselves. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- Ed O’Keefe on LinkedIn
- WakeUp Foods
- Time Collapsing by Ed O'Keefe
- Dr. Zach Bush on LinkedIn
- Jesse Itzler on LinkedIn
- Rich Roll Podcast
- Plant Strong Podcast by Rip Esselstyn
- Engine 2 Diet by Rip Esselstyn
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Wake Up Foods, a company that’s dedicated to producing 100% plant-based, allergen-free food waffles that both kids and adults cannot help but love.
Wake Up Foods is committed to creating food that not only tastes good but is actually healthy for every member of the family. Their most popular product, the ready-to-eat waffles, is made with six of the best ingredients there is to make this snack a delicious and complete energy powerhouse.
Get fueled every day with zero refined sugar and zero crashes with a snack that was lovingly made to keep your family happy, healthy, and satisfied..
Try Wake Up Foods today and experience an energy-filled day every day.