The Perfect Day Formula
Craig Ballantyne is a business coach, a personal trainer, a writer for Men's Health Magazine, author of the book Perfect Day Formula, and the co-owner of EarlyToRise.com, an online publication that provides advice and inspiration to help people make the most out of their day. Craig has used his experience as a fitness coach to help business leaders and top talent to double their income and establish a disciplined lifestyle. He is also the creator of Turbulence Training, a scientifically-proven workout system that helps busy men and women lose weight and build muscle for just 90 minutes a week. Craig has spent more than 20 years working with young athletes to reach their full potential and change their mindset.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Ed O'Keefe and Craig Ballantyne recall how they met.
- Craig recounts how he became a co-owner of Early to Rise.
- The importance of mentors and establishing a relationship that adds value.
- Craig shares why he highly recommends the Big Thinking Exercise by James Altucher
- Craig‘s transition from fitness to business and how he achieved a well-rounded life
- Craig talks about The Perfect Formula and why he decided to turn it into a kit.
- What key core rules work best for Craig, and how to adapt them to make your rules for life?
- The value of routine and how it can increase productivity.
- How eating the right food, getting enough sleep, and caring for yourself can help you become a better person
- How finding the right members for your team can help boost your business.
- Why it’s important to identify where you can be best utilized in your own business.
- How to establish communication in your business and delegate tasks to make your team more efficient.
- Why Mark Ford’s (aka Michael Masterson) book, Ready, Fire, Aim is as an excellent resource for growing a business
In this episode…
How important is it to have a daily routine? Well, it means a lot especially if you’re looking to get ahead and want to establish a better remigen in your life that will not only boost your productivity but will also increase your success. And according to business and personal coach Craig Ballantyne, a healthy routine starts at the same time every day. Consistency and commitment are key components of an efficient and productive day and keeping these in mind as you go about your routine will help you become a better leader inside and outside of the boardroom.
Join Ed O'Keefe on this week’s episode of the Wake Up Minute podcast as he interviews Craig Ballantyne, author of The Perfect Day Formula, where he talks about the benefits of having self-discipline and focusing your energies on your top 5% in order to not only become more productive but more importantly, to become successful. He also shares how to best delegate tasks to your team, the importance of mentors, and why it’s a good idea to add value to the life of those around you. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Ed O’Keefe on LinkedIn
- WakeUp Foods
- Craig Ballantyne
- Craig Ballantyne on LinkedIn
- Craig Ballantyne on Twitter
- Craig Ballantyne on Youtube
- Craig Ballantyne on Instagram
- Craig Ballantyne on Medium
- Unstoppable by Craig Ballantyne
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne
- Early To Rise
- Turbulence Training
- Ready, Fire, Aim by Mark Ford
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Wake Up Foods, a company that’s dedicated to producing 100% plant-based, allergen-free food waffles that both kids and adults cannot help but love.
Wake Up Foods is committed to creating food that not only tastes good but is actually healthy for every member of the family. Their most popular product, the ready-to-eat waffles, is made with six of the best ingredients there is to make this snack a delicious and complete energy powerhouse.
Get fueled everyday with zero refined sugar and zero crashes with a snack that was lovingly made to keep your family happy, healthy, and satisfied..
Try Wake Up Foods today and experience an energy-filled day everyday.