The Power of the Entrepreneurial Spirit with Kara Goldin, Founder of Hint
Kara Goldin is the founder and CEO of Hint, a healthy lifestyle brand that produces the leading unsweetened flavored water and a scented sunscreen spray that's oxybenzone and paraben-free. She was named one of Fast Company's Most Creative People in Business. Kara is also one of Fortune's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs, and Forbes has named her one of the 40 Women to Watch Over 20. She has also won the Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 in Northern California adding to her long list of accomplishments.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Kara Goldin talks about her career and how she got into the beverage industry
- The problem with common sweeteners and the importance of finding the right ingredients for your product
- How Kara maintained a good relationship with Amazon despite being on other ecommerce platforms
- Kara shares her battle with cancer and how it inspired her to to create her own brand of sunscreen
- Kara talks about how she convinced people to try her products despite their initial skepticism
- Kara discusses how her products disrupted and changed the beverage market
- How Kara’s internal conflicts was resolved by her decision to do what she loved
- Kara reveals her purpose for starting her business
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who believe in you and your vision
- How Kara encourages people to educate themselves about improving their health
In this episode…
Water makes up roughly 70% of the body yet a lot of people do not actually drink the right amount of water to keep up with their body’s needs. Drinking water alone is a huge gesture of kindness towards our health which is why Kara Goldin is so passionate about changing the way people drink and enjoy their water.
Join Ed O'Keefe in this episode of Wake Up Minute as he interviews Kara Goldin about her company, Hint, and its mission in creating better health for everyone. Tune in as they discuss the negative effects of common beverage sweeteners, how she came up with her own sunscreen brand, how she triumphed against the challenges that came with starting a company that a lot of people were skeptical about, and why staying true to your passion and vision is crucial to success..
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Wake Up Foods, a company that’s dedicated to producing 100% plant-based, allergen-free food waffles that both kids and adults cannot help but love.
Wake Up Foods is committed to creating food that not only tastes good but is actually healthy for every member of the family. Their most popular product, the ready-to-eat waffles, is made with six of the best ingredients there is to make this snack a delicious and complete energy powerhouse.
Get fueled everyday with zero refined sugar and zero crashes with a snack that was lovingly made to keep your family happy, healthy, and satisfied..
Try Wake Up Foods today and experience an energy-filled day everyday.